Lead Product Manager
- Lead the full product lifecycle for one or more products or services covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities. Collaborate with biz dev, sales, service engineering, ad operations, and other stakeholders to understand product gaps. Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements to plan product features and enhancements.
- Design functional specifications and make feature / resource / timeline tradeoff decisions
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams through all stages of the product development
- Lead and coordinate product rollout efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams. Continually improve product feature set to improve customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Act as the key product evangelist and expert for external users as well as internal teams. Create presentations, online help, and other product collateral
- 3+ years, preferably 5+ years, of hands on product management experience with software, web based applications for online advertising/e-commerce. Domain expertise in one or more areas of contextual technology, advertising platforms, ad networks/exchanges, mobile, video is a strong plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within company as well as at customer/partner organization
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent hands-on software development experience indicating strong technical background.
- Experience managing products in fast-paced, startup environment
- MBA and/or experience collaborating with sales, business leaders preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Apply: E-mail resume and cover letter highlighting significant accomplishments to: jobs at netseer dot com